The Main Purpose Of The Stimulus Cheques
Coronavirus has caused widespread damage all around and people are unemployed left and right. It is absolutely difficult to manage household and pay bills because of this. The US rent market has been terrible and Housing schemes are falling because of this.
Obviously, people cannot just leave their residence and get back to work. Though the lockdown has been lifted forcibly in some areas people are still hungry. The US job market has been terrible leaving millions without one.
The main motive of the US stimulus cheques is to keep the US economy from entirely falling and encouraging some economic activity. It is also support for those whose fields do not allow them to work from home.
The Criteria And Terms To Receive The Fund In US
If you are wondering whether you will receive this fund or not and how long will it take, keep reading:
- Individuals whose annual income is very less, specifically less than seventy thousand dollars annually, you can receive the fund.
- Families will receive funds too for each head if the annual incomes combines is a minimum.
- Currently, $1,200 for each adult and $500 for under 17 has been fixed for each month till the lockdown lifts.
- You must have the taxes filed if you want to receive a direct transfer in your bank account.
- Arrangements are made for cheque handouts too.
The IRS Web Portal: Details
Now, obviously one must have a lot of questions still apart from the basic details. This US Stimulus cheque is sure to reach you if you really need the money. The government is very concerned about the well being of its citizen and this huge fund proves it.
You can gather all the further details about the same in the official IRS Web Portal. You can also view the transaction details and they assure safety. Enter your account details or just get your tax record, this website offers a lot.