The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15:
The recent 14-inch Zephyrus G14 might be too small for your liking. Then its 15.6-inch bigger brother may grab your attention. Amazon is now accepting pre-orders for the Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA502IV. The Zephyrus is all set for a launch on April 13.
The Zephyrus G15 is notable for its third generation AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor. This octa-core CPU is part of AMD’s latest 7 nm Renoir series. It is specially put to design to tackle the 14 nm Intel Core i9-9880H.
The CPU consumes less power in the process. The Ryzen 9 4900HS left reliable impressions to the users. So we expect the same with that of the Ryzen 7 4800HS.
Outside the CPU, users will also get a high-end 1080p display with a native 240 Hz refresh rate. It has a 3 ms response time and a Pantone-calibrated colour profile.
The users are expecting reviews on the Zephyrus G15 in the weeks to come. In the meantime, many of the existing reports on the Zephyrus G14 will apply here since both systems share the same design language and features.
After launching the thin and light 14-inch Zephyrus G14 gaming laptop, ASUS is planning to launch the new 15.6-inch ROG Zephyrus G15. It features the same 35W based AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS APU. Even though the screen may be significant, it’s form factor remains small along with blazing-fast performance.
Asus ROG: Product Features:
- Screen size: 15.6 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.9 GHz AMD Ryzen 7
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4
- Hard Drive: 1 TB NVMe SSD
- Graphics Coprocessor: RTX 2060 Max-Q
- Card Description: Dedicated
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
Other Techincal Features:
- Brand Name: Excaliber PC
- Series: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15
- Product model number: GA502IV-XS76
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Product Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 9.9 x 0.8 inches
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 982MHz, Boost: 1198MHz, TDP: 80W)
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor (up to 4.2GHz)
- 15.6″ 240Hz 3ms IPS-Type Full HD (1920×1080) PANTONE Validated display
- 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard | Windows 10 Professional
- 0.8″ thin, 4.85 lbs ultraportable form-factor
- Gig+ Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | USB Type-C Charging Capable
- ROG Intelligent Cooling system with self-cleaning anti-dust tunnels preserves cooling performance and system stability