Yes, you read it right. Amid this confused chaos about the pandemic, companies are hurrying to get their stocks off of them. How are they doing it? By offering discounts, big deals and boosting sales, valid till 13th April.
Deals-Isn’t It Irrational?
No! It is quite advantageous to do so. The cost of advertisements might have soared for them, but with the help of such deals, Microsoft can create a win-win situation.
The economics of this is pretty simple since the majority of the people aren’t earning a lot; they will not be able to afford expensive products. On the other hand, the company has some stock building up. They are offering vast cut-offs of price to generate a flow of income (for themselves) and also gaining goodwill by providing quality products to its customers.
Exclusive Deals On Laptops
Laptops between the price range of $200-$500:
- HP 14-dk0736ms Laptop
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14IWL
- (Lenovo) IdeaPad L340-15API Notebook
- Thin And Light Laptop (Lenovo)
- HP 14 Pavilion Laptop
- Dell Inspiron 14 2 in 1 Laptop
- Microsoft Surface pro
Want more options? Look here, And you will not be disappointed.
It is essential to mention that the offer will remain valid for a short period. Therefore I would suggest you all grab these PCs and tabs before they are out of stock. Happy shopping!
The Actual Reason
There are several reasons for these high discounts and offers. If you think that the deals are now justified, you might want to think again:
- People have shifted from their healthy lifestyle to sitting at home. With high-speed internet, it must be better to have a suitable device too.
- The work from home option for most sector employees ( also another kind of workers ) has increased the demand for smooth laptops.
- Students and teachers depending on the online courses need new features to keep their education on track
The above three being the top reasons, I’m sure some people can add more to that list, like gaming and graphics requirements.