When they first said that the government tracks all your net activity, we didn’t believe them. But now, you may have to give that a second thought. The word PRIVATE has very little meaning nowadays. From your intimate details to even a major defence project, everything is available at the click of a button.
This has drastically given rise to the usage of a VPN or a Virtual Private Network. Keeping all of your internet activity private is one of the major tasks a VPN does. If you are an avid internet user, then a VPN is something that you must have in your system.
Best VPNs To Stream While At Home
There are several VPNs available in the market. But selecting the right one is always the hardest. Here are some of the highly recommended best VPNs to stream that will help narrow down your list of choices!
- Express VPN: This is one of the majorly preferred VPN. In addition to fast connections, it also provides the user with top-notch content power and an extensive global network. Allows three simultaneous connections and also support OpenVPN. It is suited for iOS, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- SurfShark: One of the newly launched VPNs at a low price. It allows multiple connections simultaneously making it well suited for business or a joint family. Unblocks several streaming services across the globe.
- Nord VPN: If you have a limited budget, Nord comes in handy. It comes with excellent app support, followed by H.D. connections and fair global server coverage.
- Cyberghost: If this is your first time using a VPN, this is the best choice. It comes with excellent security, followed by a fast speed. It comes with a seven day free trial period.
- Private VPN: This, too is new in the market. It provides a good deal of speed without logs and gives to access to a much broader coverage.
- TorGuard: By far the best if you plan on using your VPN for gaming, streaming, and torrenting activities. Allows five simultaneous connections followed by high speed. It also has Ad Blocking with 24/7 live chat support.
How To Stream Content Using a VPN?
- Subscribe to any of the VPN services mentioned above.
- Install the selected VPN provider’s app on your device.
- Connect to the VPN service.
- Select a country where your favourite content is located
- Run the Prime Video App, sit back and just relax and enjoy the show