Lucifer Season 5: About The Series
Lucifer Season 5: Marvel is always booming in the comic as well as the film industry. However, if you’re a huge DC fan, this show is precisely the one for you.
Lucifer is an urban drama series involving a lot of interesting factors. Moreover, this lord of hell will not leave you sulky.
This is a modern story that also revolves around centuries-old storylines. Lucifer is the actual god of hell, but now he has adopted a different career. Running a nightclub in Los Angeles, he does not wish to go back initially.
Besides the owner of the club, Lucifer is also a great help to the LAPD in solving crimes. Well, he has some powers. In the last season, we see how he falls in love yet leaves her behind. What do you think is to happen next? After returning to hell, will it be pleasant?
Lucifer: Cast Members And Others
Lucifer has a lot of interesting characters in it. The different world characters might be some of the personal favorites of the show’s fans. However, since it has more than one season, some members have left. In addition, new ones did make an appearance too.
Let’s have a look at the list:
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar
- Lauren German as Detective Chloe Decker (a homicide detective)
- Kevin Rankin as Detective Malcolm Graham
- Tricia Helfer as Charlotte Richards (Mum)
- D. B. Woodside as Amenadiel (An angel)
- Lesley AnnBrandt as Mazikeen
- Kevin Alejandro as Detective Daniel “Dan” Espinoza
- Scarlett Estevez as Beatrice “Trixie” Espinoza
- Rachael Harris as Dr. Linda Martin
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez
- Tom Welling as Lieutenant Marcus Pierce / Cain
- Inbar Lavi as Eve
When Will Season 5 Release?
This is not confirmed because coronavirus is the only news right now. However, we have some exciting news. The fifth will actually have two parts of 8 episodes each!
Aren’t you excited for yet another amazing set of thrills from Lucifer’s next season? I bet you are.