NVIDIA DLSS 2.0
The NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 (Deep Learning Super Sampling) an absolutely great and newest thing in right now, especially with the talks AI all around it. Artificial Intelligence is thriving and gaming industries are advantaging off of them in every possible way.
The very first development which we will see due to DLSS 2.0 is the graphics. Yes, no more pondering over the pixels, get ready for some life-like video games. Are you excited? I bet the gamers are losing their minds over it.
Gamers will be given performance headroom to enhance the resolution of the game. People always like fresh and better quality pictures.
The Main Enhancements
Here are some main features for the new enhanced aspects:
- The best image quality – the stability while moving from one frame to another is maintained. This will allow sharper picture quality.
- Just a single network for every game – you don’t need to train network before each game now.
- Options for customisation – you can make a choice from the provided 3 resolution options ( quality, balanced, performance).
- Amazing scaling for all GeForce RTX GPUs and resolution.
The 21 New Titles
Earlier in this month, GeForce NOW was known to have lost a number of its games from Xbox, Warner Bros. It’s here again with a whole new list. The new games list for GeForce NOW is right below:
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- SnowRunner (Epic Games Store)
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (Uplay)
- Might & Magic Heroes VII – Trial by Fire (Uplay)
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar
- Dead Island Definitive Edition
- Drug Dealer Simulator
- Fire Pro Wrestling World
- Medieval Engineers
- SpellForce Platinum Edition
- Steel Division Normandy 44
- The Council Episode 1
- The King Of Fighters XIII
- Trainz: A New Era
- Moving Out
- Saints Row 2
- Sanctum 2
- Earth 2160
Grab these and start playing today! It’s Quarantine days that has kept us looking for more new games and here they are. Keep social distancing and stay safe.