Samsung Galaxy S20: Details About The Phone
The release of this particular model in the S20 series was not announced long back, just in February this year 2020. Then it didn’t take much to release, not even a month later it was here. The market was booming and it just went off the shelves. Samsung Galaxy S20 is in!
Let’s have a quick look at its features:
- With a 1440 x 3200 pixels resolution and a size of just more than 6 inches, which is 6.2, it’s quite amazing.
- It will probably hold almost a year’s files without extra memory. Provided you’ve a cloud, though. With 12 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory.
- The back camera is amazing, a 12+64+12 MO, just the perfectly amazing quality picture. The selfie camera lacks a lot because it’s just a 10 MP but I guess the back makes up for that.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Tactical Edition
Now, this phone has almost the same features as mentioned above. Since it is an S20 version, it must. However, this is specially made for the people working in the lines of defence and mostly military. I think it is extremely convenient that Samsung developed a phone just for their convenience.
The US Federal Government and the Department of Defence will find this very useful. It actually has a bunch of features for some classified information storage, etc. It has been made by keeping the mind the military force mostly.
The Main Features Of The Tactical Edition
So, what can this phone do for them? Let’s have a look at the list below:
- There is an additional software for storage and an extra security system to confirm safety.
- It will help them smoothly move through terrain and come to use even when there is absolutely no form of communication too.
- LTE along with the RF broadcasting can be turned off too. Want to be off-grid and contact a mate? Get this.
These are the main and basic features, however, the information in detail is available here. I guess you just have to get it to find out. Worried about working in the defence? Samsung got your back too.