After waiting for a long time, Season 2 of The Society is finally going to be released. So, here is what you should know about it.
What Do We Know About The Society Season 2 Till Now?
In July 2019, the arrangement had been recharged calm. It was also speculated that the shooting of the second season was scheduled to happen in March 2020. However, because of Covid-19, it was stopped. The fans had asked for a second season.
Is their request heard? Till now, the creators have not uttered a single word about its release date. So, it is possible that even after their hard work, there were not able to make the second season. And now, we are all left with just the first season.
Structure of the cast:
- José Julián will play Gordie
- Salena Qureshi will play Bean.
- Alex MacNicoll will play Luke.
- Jack Mulhern will be seen as a part of Grizz.
- Spencer House will be seen as the part of Clark.
- Emilio Garcia-Sanchez will play Jason.
- Effortlessness Victoria Cox will be seen as a part of Lexie.
- Jacques Colimon will be seen as Can.
- Toby Wallace will play Campbell.
- Gideon Adlon will play Becca.
- Sean Berdy will be seen as a part of Sam.
- Alex Fitzalan will play Harry.
- Kristine Froseth will play Kelly.
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo will play Helena
- Olivia DeJonge will play Elle.
What about the plot?
The ending of Season 1 was filled with uncertainty. It left us with so many unanswered questions. Maybe we can expect some answers in season 2—for instance, questions about how people winded up where they were shown. However, the creators aren’t saying anything. Still, we are expecting some more exciting events and explanations in season 2.