YouTube Star Ethan Died Due To Overdose! Read On To Know More!
YouTube Star Ethan Died Due To Overdose! Read On To Know More!: Famous and talented Youtube star Ethan Peters (age 17), died at a very young age this weekend. The influencer is said to have a drug addiction and is the only cause of his death says best friend, Ava Louise. Entire youtube community and Evans followers are sad over the news. Apparently can’t bear the loss of young talent at, early age. Hence let us move ahead and learn more about Ethan peters.
Who Was Ethan Peters?
Born on March 8, 2003, Ethan is supreme Was a famous Youtuber age 17 who died on 5th September 2020 due to drug overdose. Ethan is supreme, or Ethan peters was also a makeup artist, influencer and a social media star. Moreover, he named his youtube channel as “Etahnissupreme”.
And the description of his Youtube channel is ”hey guys !so this is my youtube channel! I want to post makeup tutorials, makeup reviews, Fashion and some funny content, You guys from my Instagram will enjoy. Be sure to check out my Instagram @ethanissupreme.
Besides, Ethan is supreme was also a businessman and started with his clothing brand named “Hellboy”. His brand sold stuff like sunglasses, t-shirts, Hoodies and chains. Makeup artist and an influencer had a considerable fan following over Instagram. Peters had 525k followers on Instagram and more than 138k on his Youtube Channel Ethanissupreme.
The Reason Behind Ethan’s Death
It is believed than Ethan died due to drug overdose as said by her best friend, Ava Louise. The incident took place on 5th September at Evans place. Star started consuming drugs from an early age as he was unable to handle the stardom he received.
Ava Louise Evan’s Bestfriend over Evan Is Supreme Death.
Ava is Evan’s Bestfriend. Hence they Both have been friends for long years. She confirmed Evan’s death news through Instagram and Twitter during night time. She wrote:
“My best friend in the entire world, my twin flame…..the only person there for me when I had no one. I love you, Ethan, I am at a loss for words,”.
She further added:
“I wish I knew how bad it was. I know what you’d want me to say to the internet rn, but I’m too heartbroken to say it. Rip.”
As being asked about the valid reason by fans, she mentioned:
“He became problematic recently due to drug-induced mania.He’s a good f***ing person. He didn’t deserve to die. Addiction is a disease. I had to pull Ethan aside in recent weeks and have talks with him about his usage. Everyone close to him was scared. I wish I f***ing tried harder I f***ing wish I yelled at him more I wish I didn’t enable a single pill he popped.”
Ava showed sympathy saying “addiction should not be shamed”, adding that she wanted to openly discuss his battle “to save the next kid from perc (Percocet, an opioid)”. No reports are confirmed yet; however, she believes that overdose of drugs is the leading cause.
Ava ended writing:
“He was so bright and so smart. He needed to live. He was more than his demons, and you all are to. Please get help.”.
Moreover, other known personalities show Respect over Ethan’s death. Youtuber Manny MUA wrote:
“I know he’s made many many mistakes … but to say he deserved to pass away is horrible and inhuman. I pray for his family and loved ones, an awful loss”